CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 13, 2008

FULLY BOOKED!


It's a SATURDAY! My Day!
I had to wake up early to get - My StephenieMeyer Books...at last!
We've went to lots of bookstores this week only to find out it's all sold out...BUT!FullyBooked will be releasing 600 copies,Sat.!which is TODAY!half of it was reserved already and they're gonna accept reservations-no more!not ONE..not ME!huhu...no worries,coz this is it,this it really is it!hehe..Finally!As the saying goes"the early bird catches the worm!"waaaa..
I'm here.Wer'e here..with my ever-supportive hubby-haha.of course!..
We then parked.. and into the mall-here i come..
Oooopsie!my slippers jus got ripped off..WTF?! hate it..i want to cry haha**exage**..i can't walk wit tis...stuuupid thang!What we did was,i have to wait..like waiting really sux..i'm sooo soo excited for tis urghhh..So,chaddie went to the bookstore leaving me here blushing in shame..AFTER a year of waitin`.LOL..He then got me 3 books-TWILIGHT,NEW MOON, & ECLIPSE..the last book was sold out!-that can wait anyway...It's still meant for me,afterall....























0 comments: